Not only does Feed A smile – The Lavender Field serve a great cause by helping the hungry children in Kenya, besides listening to awesome live music now you can also come to this sim to relax while enjoying the great views.
It is still under construction but it is looking amazing already! With a forest, waterfalls, romantic and friendly environment to take pictures and hang out with friends while also helping this great cause. The stage is already finished and it looks soo good.
This is the amazing work of Selkie Flatley and Keanu Kharg. Please consider stopping by this weekend to help us collect warm meals for the children and also take a look at all the newness at the sim. Feel free to bring your friends and hang out, there are live performances starting today at 3PM SLT! Click here to see the events.
For more information about this Project here are some links
- The Facebook page to see new pictures of the building project and the children
- Join the In-world group to stay up to date with the live events (there is also a subscriber available at the landing point if you don’t have more group slots)
- Learn more about the schoolproject here and donate if you can
- YouTube videos; school grand opening and interview with the amazing Brique Zeiner
- Video about how a day of a child in Nakura Kenya is
And last but not least here are just some sneak peak snapshots of the new sim: